Quality Back Links (Starting Project)
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $115 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE BIDDING - YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DISCUSS THE PROJECT PRIOR TO START
This is a testing project, if the results are favorable will send you tons of similar jobs.
We need only quality Google PR3+ one way (non-reciprocal) high-quality relevant permanent links,
only on Blogs, Q&A sites, forum posting related to software, technology, IT, etc.
We will provide you with an excel file with 15 URL with different anchor text which we need to be linked, and you must use the provided anchor text.
The Job should be completed in 7 days.
All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction).
At least, Google PR3 on home page and the page where or link is included should be Google PR1+.
Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static.
Links should not be on Flash sites or pages.
Links should not be on web pages that are disallowed by [url removed, login to view] tag.
Links should not be from framed pages or cloaked pages.
Link must not reside on a page with more than 15 outbound links.
Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days).
* No link farms, link-exchange programs, link exchange forums, google banned site, black hat website or any illegal site.
* No FFA, guest books, links within newsgroups or links from link exchanges, etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs.
* One link per IP/domain
* All links must be from a different domain and IP address (geographically diverse, different class-c IP address block).
* IMPORTANT Links must be submitted in 7 days (NO MORE).
* Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)
* Links must be static and direct using provided anchor text and title tag.
* The links must be LEGIT and PERMANENT.
* No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
* All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel=nofollow, [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages, etc.
* No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
All friday you should send us the original excel file filled with the job done, to allow us to check
your job and our site performance.
Excel spreadsheet, including the following columns and link data:
Date link submitted.
Date link accepted (listed).
Link URL (the URL of where our link is located).
Google page rank of the link URL.
Keyword of the site and the page where is located the link.
Note: We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.
If none of the conditions above are met, then we have the right to dispute payment.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online