200 Quality Back Links in 30 days
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
We are looking for an freelancer to build quality 200 PR3+ one-way permanent links with anchor text and description to several pages in our site which is a classified site for students. The anchor text and short descriptions to our pages will be provided. It would be a freelance job that may turn into a long term freelance opportunity for the right person.
All backlinks must be from different websites of the same theme such as students, education, studying, classifieds, scholarships, tutoring, universities, schools, accommodation, jobs for students.
Please send me some previous work you have done (the sites that you have built links for and the list of links that you have added, we will keep the information confidential).
Please only bid if you can meet the following criteria and we have right to reject URLs that do not comply with our criteria:
- White hat tactics only. Absolutely no Black hat or Grey hat methods.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR3+ pages (for Home page PR only, other pages’ PR do not count)
- 50 links must be from .au sites (in Australia)
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text to our site.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- Links must be from English sites only & Free one-way manual links only
- Links must be permanent and static HTML, always active, never expiring.
- If links become inactive after the project has finished, we will withhold the 20% payment and give negative feedback.
- Links must be only from related category websites as provided in the summary.
- Maximum 10 Links per day
- Links need to be spread out over a 30 day period to avoid any penalties
- One link per domain.
- No subdomains, back links must be on a www.
- Links must be in text, no graphics.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- No Directory Sites, No Spammy Comments, no BLOG comments, no forum comments, no link farms, no spam sites, no web rings, no adult s or drug, illegal, gambling sites. No Ping sites, no under construction sites.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links.
- No sites which will ask for money later
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-45 days
- Link should be viewable publicly, viewable without registration, viewable without Login
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by another link
- You agree to replace lost links for 6 months.
- No hard coded or redirected links
- No more than 35 external links on the page that our link is added on
- Report must be sent to us TWICE a week in an Excel file including site URL, site name, site type, Google PR, IP address, anchor texts, URLS to our pages and dates when posted.
- Minimum 40 links per week
- We will check and verify each link before approving the payment.
40% after the first 100 links have been checked and verified
40% after the final 100 links have been checked and verified
20% 2 weeks after the project has finished and all 200 links are still active
Or pro rata, which means, if you have added only 50 links, you will get only 25% of the total payment.
I will fully pay the amount of bid only when all terms have been met successfully.
Please read the above terms carefully. If you agree to terms, you're welcome to bid and I’m looking forward to working with you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online