RE/MAX International is the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the world. Our offices span over 85 countries with over 90,000 agents worldwide. RE/MAX Midtown is the only New York City office under the RE/MAX brand. We are looking for an avid and hard-working web programmer to take on various projects around the office.
• 3 Years of Experience Minimum
• Part-Time Position (Opportunity to become Full-Time)
• Motivated and energetic programmer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges & is detail-oriented
• Knowledge of web development: API, PHP, Ruby-On-Rails, Python, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and Wordpress Plugin Development Tools
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
• Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools, development, and status progression.
• Experience with building friendly user interface, registration systems, and developing permission groups
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Strong organization skills to manage timelines and complete tasks quickly
• Performance based bonuses will be awarded
• Opportunity to be recruited to be a Full-Time Developer
• Opportunity to work with a vastly expanding company
19 West 21st Street
New York, NY 10011
23 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Get FIRST Page Placement on Google, Yahoo and Bing for your website using HOLISTIC STRATEGIES and ETHICAL SEO! PLEASE SEND WEBSITE URL FOR FREE WEBSITE SEO ANALYSIS REPORT & SEO PROPOSAL.
HELLO! I READ YOUR PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND I SUGGEST TO DISCUSS MORE RELATED ASPECTS ON PMB. I GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN WHAT I ACHIEVE.. THANK YOU.
Hello there, I’ve been offering experienced SEO for over three years working with large and small clients all my services offer extremely great value for money. Sincerely -