SEO Expert Team to Improve Traffic
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 50
We require an SEO Expert to go through our website and complete the following. Please read this whole post:
1) Correct meta tags and titles as needed for each page and product (following Google recommendations) to improve page rank. Site has been configured once by the last team who did not make the cut.
2) Research best keywords for us based on business, competition and location
3) Edit website content to include keywords and more content to improve page rank.
4) Create hand done back links from medium to high PR web sites within relevancy
5) Submit our website to as many major directories as possible
6) Promote on social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
7) Increase traffic
8) Compare site against competition to improve our keyword rankings
9) create blog and article posts, articles must be written in high quality US standards.
This will be ongoing monthly work for one site to start, the 4 more sites to follow. One of the 4 sites site will be within a month, the other 3 will be in summer time as they are finished providing you can make proven progress on the initial site.
The purpose of this project is to get us better ranking and a lot more traffic. If this does not happen within a certain amount of time with the initial site, we will discontinue our relationship.
NO illegal or black hat techniques! All methods should be clean, white hat and up to Google's new Panda and Penguin standards. No spam, illegal, or misuse of project in any way.
We like frequent communication. Do not bid if you cannot commit to this work. We are looking for TOP SEO experts only.
Please bid wisely, as monthly price is a huge factor in this.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online