SEO Link Building Project
This project was successfully completed by Handyman84 for $100 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$80 - $100 USD
Completed In30 days
I need 200 permanent DoFollow high quality pr3-pr8 links from mostly United States websites.
The actual page the links are placed on must be PR 3 and above(I WILL CHECK). Any reviews or articles written about our website must be authorized. I say authorize because I don’t want low quality articles or reviews written about us or for us without being checked for grammar, substance, accuracy and copy-scape.
* 50 PR6+ backlinks. Some websites must be PR7 and PR8. As many PR9 and PR10 as possible.
* 50 PR4+ backlinks. Some websites must be PR4 and PR5 or PR5+.
* The remaining 100 links all must be a minimum of PR3 and above.
* Links NEED to be relevant to our website's content and appear only on US English speaking websites.
* All backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... ALL links will be checked.
* Page Rank is for page that the backlink is on - not the homepage or other page on the site. No more than 20 external links per page. (I will reject any links in excess of 20)
* Only backlinks from English language websites from the United States
* Links only on .com, .org, .edu, .gov, and .net (no cheap .info or other cheap sites)
* One link per domain (different C class IPs)
* Links from websites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
* Links must be manually built over time with the maximum of 10-15 links per day over a 30-45 day period. Every page must have established PR or it will not be counted.
* No spam links.
* No link farms accepted.
* One link per domain will be counted, so 100 links must come from 100 different domains.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, which has no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, pop-ups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
* No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guest-books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, adult pornographic or black hat sites.
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords I will provide in
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* No use of black hat software/techniques. (NO automated software)
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable (with explanation).
* Will provide you with the anchor text you need to use and any other relevant information.
* Your experience is important and proof of your quality work is required.
* White hat is crucial and required. Black hat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
*Must know how to check links are operational.
You will need to provide me on a weekly basis and so that final payment can be made a spread sheet containing:
1. Articles and Reviews for pre-approval by me before you use
2. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
3. URL Page PR - Not the sites PR. Page PR.
4. Anchor Text used to point the link to our site
If you are serious about this project, please show me some url examples where my links will be coming from. Only bid if you agree to above terms. I will reject any links that do not meet the above requirements. I will create milestone payment so payment is paid when work is completed. I would like links built over a period of 30 to 45 days.
My goal is to rise in google's rankings to generate more traffic to my site. My budget for the first month is $100 and if the job is done well this can potentially be an ongoing project.
SUGGESTIONS: If you are to make suggestions differing from the above stated work please explain your suggestions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online