SEO PROJECT RE-POST
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
THIS IS A RE-POST PROJECT:
After reading all the PM’s on our 1st SEO post, we were greatly let down. The project was closed as we selected NO ONE!
Please read entire project description before bidding.
OK, We are looking for a real SEO Professional-not a “Sales Person!”
It appears that 99% of all you freelancers are bidding on SEO projects just to sell employers your link packages. We have no need to just buy a link package. If this was the case; we would not be on freelancer.
You are asking employers to pay you 1ST, so you can then sell us your link packages and make more money. A project bid should include all services in the project bid. A project bid should not be a tool for you to sell your services. Basically, it seems employers have to 1st pay you to learn about your link packages, and then pay you again to buy your link packages. GREAT MONEY MAKING SCAM!!!!!
If we only needed links, we could just find a company in our city to sell us links. We have decided to try this one more time before we hire a local SEO firm. We need an SEO company that will actually DO SOME WORK!!!
Freelancer must have positive feedback from other SEO projects that have been completed. We are not interested in freelancers looking for first time SEO job. It is an added plus if Freelancer has badge (s) for SEO-Level 1, Google Analytics, Google Website Optimizer, or Google indexing.
We need to drive major traffic to our website. Goal is to have our site place on Google's (Google US) first page in search results for our keywords covering 4 different categories (services offered). Keywords are “HIGH COMPETITION.” Freelancer must have excellent understanding of the English Language; as well as, English grammar. If you have not mastered the English Language, you are not qualified to write professional business articles about our site, in order to help our ranking.
Our company does business with very professional individuals, banks, and financial institutions. A poorly written business article with bad English grammar would hurt us and not help our site. Also, you will be required to analyze our website and come up with suggested “ALTERNATIVE” keywords. Keyword ranking should be for singular and plural where applicable.
We are not just looking for someone to sell us a link package; again, we do not need freelancer to buy links.
Project will require you to
1: Optimize our website which may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities; as well as, make our site relevant to a wide variety of search queries. Must be fluent and experienced with Google Webmaster Tools and insure that our site is crawled.
2: Adding relevant keywords to our web page's meta data, including the title tag and meta description,
3: Ensuring that the content a search engine indexes and subsequently ranks is the same content a user will see. No “shadow domains or doorway pages.”
4: You must send us a copy of all code that is written for, and all changes that are made to our page.
NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS.
- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
We need weekly report from you to see the improvement.
Links building should follow:
- No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Links must be from my Countries websites USA
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites,
Be an expert in white hat SEO techniques
When you bid, please PM us this information:
- SEO Methods used (numbers and details please)
- How long it will take to rank for all of these keywords
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online