SEO - 50 Permanent backlinks from relevant PR5+ sites
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $146 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I am looking for 50 permanent PR5+ backlinks for my website.
Links must be indexed, permanent and guaranteed. Links must be on "dofollow" pages.
Links MUST be only from related sites: building, construction, home improvement, property.
10 keyword variations will be given, max 5 links per variation
- Backlinks must be built with 100% WHITE HAT tactics. No SPAM, no illegal, no tricking search engines
- Links must be strictly from Google PR4+ pages - internal pages, iframe pages with PR less than 4 NOT count.
- Links must be permanent. If they are removed within 12 months, you agree to replace them
- Only one link per domain
- Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view] or "nofollow"
- The linking page must have no more than 30 outbound links.
- All links must be static and standard href type links.
- Only links from relevant sites will be accepted.
- Links must be on a www, no sub domains.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Link pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 40 days.
- Backlinks must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices
- Text Link keyword variations will be supplied
- Links must be directed to our specific service page
FURTHER DETAILS:- Don't offer anything else. Anything else will be considered spam!
- Further details will be supplied to winning bid.
- At least 5 backlink must be PR8
- At least 10 backlinks must be PR7
- At least 15 backlinks must be PR6
- At least 20 backlinks must be PR5
- Max 5 links per day. Please no more than 5 per day
- 100% No black hat tactics. 100% white hat tactics.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No article directories, forums, web rings, or link directories.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, web rings, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No directory submissions, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY:
- Report must be sent to me, including the all URLs of Home pages (clickable hyperlink), Google Page Rank, anchor texts used for the link, site description, dates when posted, where the links were posted.
- Please note: Whitehat is crucial and required. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. Payment will be made after I have received the spreadsheet and verified each link. Please write the word "verified" in your bid so we know that you've read our project description.
- Please understand that we have extensive experience in SEO, and we will check the links before approving the payment.
Please do not bid if you can't fulfill the requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online