SEO Quality Links - Topic Graphic Design
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $97 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Looking for expert link builder who can acquire quality seo (post panda/ post penguin) backlinks for a website in the solar energy niche.
Links must pass my tests for quality with regard to page/ domain authority and active page rank.
Links must be differentiated in the following manner:
- All from different domains
- 50% from different c-class
- anchor text will vary for 80% (I will send the list of anchor text titles to use)
- links will have three different landing pages (all for same site, different pages)
- All links permanent (no temporary, or paid subscriptions)
- All link-location pages must have some PR
- All domains must have PR 2 or higher
- 80% do-follow (100% is better, but a few no follows are ok)
All links will be reviewed and must be approved. Total number of approved links reaches at least 75, payment will be released. Poor quality links will be declined. Links from adult-porn type sites will be rejected. Non-English sites will be rejected. Links with little or no measurable value will be rejected.
Some measurements used to determine quality:
- page/ domain authority (seomoz. [url removed, login to view])
- site activeness (is the site dead and nobody uses it?)
- Relevant topics (related to the target site)
- Google indexed in main results (not supplemental)
- Duplicate content found on other sites (this is bad)
- Google PR
General topics that fit this niche (in order of most relevant) Logo Design , Branding, Graphic Design, Web Design, Stationery design, Logo,
I would like these to be completed in two weeks or less. More work to come for excellent performance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online