SEO, SEM & Social Media Director (FULL TIME JOB)
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
SEO, SEM & Social Media Director
Marketing Media is a Sherbrooke (Canada) based web design company. In the business since 2009. We are looking to expand our team of experts. If you have experience in SEO and SEM and would like to work with a fun dynamic team, please reply to this ad send your resume. Coordinate internal and external efforts - including website development and optimization, manage social media, optimize ppc. Able to analyze investment and coordinate synergistically with other marketing components.
Full time employment. No freelancer. 35 hour work week. This position is remote, working from home; therefore we require trust, initiative, and availability to work independently.
You have at least 3 years experience managing Internet marketing campaigns, achieving top rankings for your clients, and reporting with extensive Google Analytics analysis. You are passionate about Internet marketing, and strive to provide exceptional customer service to a wide portfolio of clients. This position may lead into a managerial position to lead the SEO department.
• Prepare website audits for clients and potential clients
• Implement SEO strategies to help clients reach their goals within their budget
o Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy including SEM, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Link Building, etc.
o Develop and implement a social media strategy including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, bloggers, etc.
• Communicate regularly with team members to ensure consistency of services within budgetary constraints and proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to Account Managers
• Create monthly reports for clients and identify opportunities to improve the current rankings and traffic
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends by regularly reading articles from industry leading websites
• Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates using Google Analytics
• Provide technical SEO expertise to the sales team as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Ability to work without supervision as well as part of a team
• Is able to communicate openly and honestly
• Is able to grasp internet technology and marketing concepts quickly
• Proven track record of driving traffic and increasing rankings
• Takes initiative and has a knack for solving problems
• 3+ years experience.
• A solid understanding of the internet and search engines
• Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.
• Ability to work Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm Eastern Standard Time
• Background in marketing is an asset
• Strong grammar, writing, and communication skills in english
• Detail oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• Strong working knowledge of internet sites;
• Experience with buying and selling online
Salaries are offered based on experience.
By email at
2235 Galt Ouest, P.O. Box 34004,
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
*This position is remote, working from home; therefore we require trust, initiative, and availability to work independently.
Visit our website: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online