We are looking for SEO Consultant and train rest of our team with an efficient digital media strategy. Sky is the limit if you are good! You should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience and a proven track record of successfully implementing and managing SEO campaigns. In this role you will be responsible for a wide range of activities including developing and implementing cutting edge white hat SEO link building strategies, project management and general deliverable management for assigned client accounts. In this role you will work closely with all of the specialists on our SEO team and our PR team.
• Develop and implement a variety of link building strategies across all client accounts. This will entail developing relationships with clients, local partners, coordinating with the PR team and other stakeholders to maximize the quality and quantity of backlinks across all client accounts
• Must keep up-to-date on SEO strategies/tactics/algorithm shifts and perform R&D to discover and test new white hat link building methods
• Help set link building performance indicators for SEO team
• Ensure that all websites under your management have been technically optimized according to company processes and standards
• Perform website evaluations to identify areas of improvement and potential issues. Make recommendations and work with SEO & Development teams to implement them on sites as needed
• Keyword research, analysis and implementation into content and other aspects of clients' websites
• Analyze ranking reports and analytics data to make recommendations and take actions to optimize client sites
*Train rest of the team on their tasks
*PR and Social Media skills are very important also
54 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
Get FIRST Page Placement on Google, Yahoo and Bing for your website using HOLISTIC STRATEGIES and ETHICAL SEO! PLEASE SEND WEBSITE URL FOR FREE WEBSITE SEO ANALYSIS REPORT & SEO PROPOSAL.