PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED!
* * *
I Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for a website. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of keywords or 18 keywords will rank in the top 1-3 place of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
* ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT, GREY HAT METHODS or UNETHICAL SEO METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
* Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
* Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
* Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
* No paid traffic sites
* No spam method(s) can be used
* no junk profile building techniques are to be used
* No use of automated bots OR software
* No links from under construction pages
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
* No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
* No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal, virus sites, etc.
* No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
* Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] (U.S.) by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 11 keywords, I will pay 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, Google.com.
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 50% or 11 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 2nd month, only if results are achieved by end of 2nd month (75% of keywords in top 3 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 75% of keywords are not in top 1 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 2nd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 3 positions (or top 2) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 3 (or top 2) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 5.
If this project completed successfully & you can achieve top 2 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view], in under one month, i have 4 more sites i can have you work on.
Please provide examples of how you will manage to achieve this and why should i pick you than others.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $786 for this job
Do you have any ideea about SEO from your requirements targets and budget it looks like NO if you want realistic SEO let's talk if not let's not waste each other time Regards
We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.