PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED!
* * *
Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for a website. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of keywords or 15 keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] (U.S.) by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 10 keywords, I will page 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, Google.com.
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 50% or 10 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (75% of keywords in top 5 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 75% of keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 5 positions (or top 3) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 5 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 5.
If this project completed successfully & you can achieve top 3 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view], in under one month, there are three other sites I can have you work on.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
We shall rank your website Top 5 in all major Search Engines for the chosen targeted keywords within short time duration at most competitive prices lower than Freelancers.
I have the experience, I have the right strategy, I am updated to Google's Terms & Policies and that's why I'm sure I can help you, please check your PMB for more details!
Hi, Swati Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company) has been a trusted SEO services provider for thousands of satisfied clients. Please Check PMB for More Details. Thanks
Hello, I am highly interested to do this project. I understand your requirements. I am here to help you. Please check my PMB. Regards, Perfectdeadline