We operate an e-commerce website that sells various foot products, and we are interested in significantly growing our sales. We are looking for a talented and dynamic individual (or individuals) to join our team to help us with website optimization and online marketing. We're offering a unique opportunity to earn up to $2,500 per month (or more) over a preliminary 6-month period, with the possibility of continuing work after that if everything is going well. It's a situation in which the better we do (i.e., the more sales we get), the better you do. This is a commission-based job opportunity, and you will receive a percentage of gross sales for your efforts (please note that this gross sales amount does not include product shipping fees). The more sales you help us generate, the GREATER THE PERCENTAGE of gross income you will keep. We want to see our online business grow quickly and we want to reward you, the successful applicant, appropriately. You will be a valued member of our team.
We are looking for the following:
1) A person with integrity, first and foremost.
2) A person who has a track record of success in boosting online sales.
3) A person who can communicate clearly with us and our website developer.
4) A person who understands the nuances and trends of SEO and online marketing and where we should be putting our time, money, and energy.
5) A person who can explain his or her plan and tell us what expenses are involved.
6) A person who can help us rank highly for a specific set of keywords.
Familiarity and proficiency with Google Adwords and social media marketing is preferred. The online marketing approach you take needs to be as cost-effective as possible. If you are interested in this unique opportunity, we want to hear from you. Work can begin immediately once we award the project to the successful applicant. Thank you!
14 freelancers are bidding on average $178 for this job
Hello, I am highly interested to do this project. I understand your requirements. I am here to help you. Please check my PMB. Regards, Perfectdeadline