I have a personalized apparel website and need to increase my natural search rankings. I know I need back links but also know there may be other areas SEO could be improved and I welcome suggestions. I only want this done the right way and will be looking for a reputable SEO expert with verifiable reviews.
SEO & Link Building should follow:
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Prefer authoritative domains ([url removed, login to view])
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
I look forward to hearing from you. :)