SEO expert needed, hotel website
This project was successfully completed by devoirtech for $40 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $120 USD
Completed In30 days
A hotel chain company is looking for an SEO expert to carry out a small SEO project; one website, two keywords with a possibility for on-going business.
Read the below terms for this project carefully. If you agree to terms below, you are welcome to bid.
30 - 120 USD
To achieve first position in two very specific keywords (will be provided) for one website
* Looking for experienced SEO experts, someone who has experience in promoting hotel/resort websites with long term results – potential for on-going business
* Goal is to achieve a first position in [url removed, login to view] in generic results under two very specific keywords.
* Keywords will be given and discussed
* Please advise on number of SEO optimized articles (400 – 500 words) – must pass uniqueness test, please attach an example
* Please advise how many of the links can be achieved in two weeks
* SEO campaign must meet all the requirements of below
Requirements of SEO campaign:
* NO ARTICLE SITES
* NO DIRECTORY SITES
* NO LINK FARMS
* All linking websites must be English ONLY.
* All linking websites must be .COM, .[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view], .SG, .ORG, .NET, .GOV, .EDU, .[url removed, login to view], .CA, .[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view] ONLY!
*At least 20% of the websites must me [url removed, login to view]
* Links must be DIRECTLY from a Google PR3+ and above pages ONLY
* Links must not be too spammy (no spam)
* One link per page. You cannot place more than 1 link on the same page.
* Linking page must already be indexed in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
* Link page must be search engine friendly (no redirects, cloaking, etc.)
* Page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view]
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites that will ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No ping sites, absolutely NO ping sites !!!
* No links within newsgroups
* All links must be One way non-reciprocal links.
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* No links from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guestbooks, classifieds,
dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles
submission, Free For All websites (FFA), hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling,
pornographic, black hat sites, article directories, forums, spam sites, web
rings, newsgroups, rented links, scraped content sites, mirror sites, orphaned
link pages, link schemes, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, etc.
* Web sites of varying levels of PR 3 and above only, We
expect some to be PR5+, etc. Obviously, we want higher PR links.
* No use of blackhat software.
* No links from URLs that contain ".../links/"
* Each link must be on different C-class IP block
* Linked pages must be visible, readable and indexable
* No links from rel="nofollow", "noindex" tag or any page blocked by [url removed, login to view]
* No sites banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Links dropped within 6 months must be replaced by you at no additional cost.
* Please note: White hat is crucial and required. Blackhat or Grey hat
methods will not be accepted nor paid for. Payment will be made after we
have received the spreadsheet and verified each link.
Detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs
once work is finished.
- Date link was placed
- URL of link page
- Google PR of the link page
- Title of link page
- IP of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online