SEO for an Australian website
This project was successfully completed by letsnurture for $185 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In30 days
We looking for a White hat SEO company that has extensive experience providing SEO services towards the Australian market and domain [url removed, login to view]
You must be available on phone/skype regularly.
You must update us regularly on the progress.
Reach TOP 3 result for targeted keywords.
1. Generate a full SEO report (we use WebMeUp, but we need second advice anyway)
2. Implement the changes as per the generated report.
3. W3c Validation
4. Keyword research & analysis (We have a bunch of keywords, but we are not confident if they are the correct keywords to target)
5. Suggest the keywords and the number of keywords we can target per page.
6. Suggest if the text content on the page requires any changes, if so, you will have to make those changes.
7. Google Analysis setup
8. Google Webmaster setup
9. Build only high PR quality backlinks
10. Link building strategy must comply with Google’s latest algorithms
Must have a proven track record for Australian companies, white hat techniques and extreme reliability. We are looking for a long-term SEO provider that will provide a quality service with measurable results.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT TECHNIQUES
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online