SEO for E-commerce site with repair manuals, 400 PR5+ links
This project was awarded to EDataSolution for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We started new website which hosts user and repair manuals and We need complete SEO service, starting with 400 PR5+ links within a month. No black hat, grey hat SEO! Only quality link building and white hat SEO.
If We’ll be happy with service You’ll provide We’ll be glad to hire You afterwards on monthly basis (and We really mean that, We’re looking for someone reliable for long term cooperation).
We’ll give You complete lists of urls to link to with anchor text You’ll have to use.
You must be HIGHLY EXPERIENCED in SEO to get the project. Please DO NOT BID if You’re not. The sites You link from must be related to repair of consumer electronics or consumer electronics in general.
How Your work will be monitored and valued::
- quality of sites You link from will be checked with Open Site Explorer, SEO Moz domain tools as well as manually,
- We’ll check each link if it’s dofollow link, html static link etc.
Your job is to:
- provide 400 PR5+ links matching our needs (link requirements are below) within a month,
- use our Google Spreadsheet for reporting (We’ll send link to it to You). The report will consists of list of urls linked to (link to our website), url linked from (linking website), PR of the website, anchor text used, approximate date of link creation,
- You must fill in the report spreadsheet at least every 100 links,
- replace any links that become invalid, absent or not matching requirements stated here within 6 months,
- no upfront payment until Your work is verified.
- only WHITE SEO tactics, no black hat or grey SEO,
- linking pages must be related to consumer electronics and/or electronics repair (very important!),
- DO NOT post all links in one day, create up to 20 links per day,
- You must explain in general how You’ll do the job (how link building will proceed, sites You’ll link from etc.),
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any link if We’ll suspect some shenanigans.
- links must come from domains with different IP address and different Class-C IP address,
- links must come from active pages indexed in last 30-60 days, visible, readable, indexable,
- links must be picked up by Google within up to 7 days after You post them,
- links must be one way links,
- at least 75% of links must be ‘dofollow’ links
- one link per domain, links from subdomains do not count,
- all links must be permanent, You agree to replace any removed link within 6 months after placement,
Following links will NOT be counted as valid:
- no links from porn, scam, pharmacy, gambling, dating, torrent, file sharing or any other suspicious sites,
- no spam, link farms, links from blog comments, forum posts, directories or web rings, ping sites,
links from link exchange programs,
- don’t use automated software or bots to submit links,
- links from pages ‘under construction’ are not counted as valid,
- links from pages blocked by [url removed, login to view], or blocking bots in any other way,
- links from sites with spammy content (overflowed with ads, mirror sites etc),
- links from sites with over 100 links on them,
- links from sites with over 10 outbound links,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online