SEO for eCommerce Website
This project was successfully completed by EDataSolution for $257 AUD in 45 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Completed In45 days
I need top 3 rankings for 10 keywords on Google Australia. Research may be required for keywords. Your must have good English. If content changes are required on our website we will work with you to complete this.
Some of the keywords are already placed on the first page - we would like to increase and maintain these rankings. If we are happy with the progress we will award ongoing work.
Analytics are monitored in house so this nor reports are required.
50% payment will be made up front and the remainder will be sent if these results can be obtained, or significant progress is being made within 2 months.
You should work to the following guidelines in your SEO and link building efforts.
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Prefer authoritative domains ([url removed, login to view])
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online