SEO for a new e-learning website
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16012 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $500000 USD
I'm looking for Pay-For-Results players only!!!
Looking for an SEO Experts to bring us up on the 1st pages of Google, Yahoo and Bing. requires SEO specialists to work on 3 keywords and increase visitor numbers.
HOW TO BID:
1. Set your FIX price.
2. Set Your deadline.
3. Once the site is on the first page on search engines you'll get your payment (ONLY if done before deadline + me approving all your links/work).
4. Don't send any message on how you work, plans etc. just follow my instructions.
5. You MUST be familiar with Panda, Penguin and Disavow.
- NO ARTICLE or Directory Sites, No Comments, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- Sites have to be 3 Years old at least.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ pages (home page page rank, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count)
-No SEO Spam techniques
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- NO PING SITES.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
- No adult websites or with illegal content.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- No unethical methods
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Back link pages must relate to our site topic
- No subdomains, back links must be on a www.
- No paid traffic sites.
-No banned sites, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Prefer authoritative domains (.org/.com/.edu/)
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- Prefer high ranking Alexa sites.
- We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
- Reports must be submitted on a daily basic.
Good luck and happy bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online