SEO for a swedish trading website.
This project was awarded to Joban for $54 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
What I prefer:
- links to be from .se domans and from Swedish IPs
- posts in forums (Swedish if possible), twitter, facebook
- to bring facebook likes, twitter tweets and G+ likes for site (it has AddThis counter).
-Keyword Research (7 or more if required)
-Optimatization of Titles, Descriptions, Keywords & Images, ect
-Content optimzation - implentation of H1/H2 & Bold tags to content
-XML sitemap Creation, Submission, Authentication on Google Yahoo & MSN
[url removed, login to view] Optimzation
-Manual Directory Submissions
-Guaranteed 1 Way links/self created linking with PR and articles
-Optimization of FB account
-Article / press release creation & submission
-Google analytics installation
-Monthly ranking & traffic reports
-Back link creations
1. Only use white hat SEO techniques only
2. All link submission with proof (only related sites)
3. Article submission to article directories
4. Web Directory Submissions
5. No links from under construction pages.
6. Off-page optimization. On-page can be done to support off-page. All meta tags are currently generated automatically based on product name. We will modify website if needed.
7. Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
8. Backlink pages must relate to the site topic
9. No use of automated software or bots.
10. No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, pop-under, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
11. No paid traffic sites. No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
Please provide samples of your work
Internet Marketing, Link Building, SEO
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online