SEO for a swedish website( including on page SEO)
This project was successfully completed by orchidseo for $80 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In30 days
I have a Swedish website which is selling jewelry. It is not a competitive area, I have only a few competitors. The website is built on virtuemart in Joomla. I would like to rank on top 3 in the [url removed, login to view], using white hat techniques no black hat or unethical techniques.
When you bid for the project, answer these questions in PM:
1. Your SEO plan (methods) and how you're going to do it
3. Samples of previous work/results (preferably for an eCommerce store)
We can provide some key words to give you an idea of what we are looking to rank high in.
What I prefer:
- links to be from .se domans and from Swedish IPs
- posts in forums (Swedish if possible), twitter, facebook
- to bring facebook likes, twitter tweets and G+ likes for site (it has AddThis counter).
-Keyword Research (7 or more if required)
-Optimatization of Titles, Descriptions, Keywords & Images, ect
-Content optimzation - implentation of H1/H2 & Bold tags to content
-XML sitemap Creation, Submission, Authentication on Google Yahoo & MSN
[url removed, login to view] Optimzation
-Manual Directory Submissions
-Guaranteed 1 Way links/self created linking with PR and articles
-Optimization of FB account
-Article / press release creation & submission
-Google analytics installation
-Monthly ranking & traffic reports
-Back link creations
1. Only use white hat SEO techniques only
2. All link submission with proof (only related sites)
3. Article submission to article directories
4. Web Directory Submissions
5. No links from under construction pages.
6. Off-page optimization. On-page can be done to support off-page. All meta tags are currently generated automatically based on product name. We will modify website if needed.
7. Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
8. Backlink pages must relate to the site topic
9. No use of automated software or bots.
10. No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, pop-under, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
11. No paid traffic sites. No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
Please provide samples of your work
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online