SEO for 20 url with several keywords
- Status Completed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 38
I'm looking to position 20 Freelance url of a website with two or three keywords for each url. The language is Spanish, so the project manager must fully master the Spanish language.
-The optimization will be done externally to the page (off-page) through link building
- Do not use Black Hat techniques (or black hat) and follow the guidelines at all times of Google.
- The result should be positioned keywords in one of the top 3 in the form ([url removed, login to view])
-No use of automated software or bots
- Do not make links to pages under construction
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, concealment, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, sites / flash pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- Do not make links in link farms, traffic exchange, exchange programs or web rings links
- No links in paid traffic sites
- No links to banned sites, porn, gambling, violent sites, illegal, etc.
- No links to methods or techniques that will have the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
- The links are to pages that have to do with the theme of the site or keyword
The project manager must be very experienced and explain exactly what methods used for this project. You must also provide detailed local SEO techniques that will be used and examples of completed projects you have done.
During the project must also receive progress updates on a weekly basis and all the things he has done in a spreadsheet.
1. Getting the top 3 ranking of 4 keywords and then pay 50%
2. Getting the top 3 ranking for keywords 8 then pay the remaining 50%
Timeline: 1-2 months.
No payment in advance!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online