SEO 10000 lead for our website SEO Blog Affiliate
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1089 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are UK Based Company running a Portal like ebay a buying and selling website.
We are looking for an SEOpartner.
Please note. We will payper qualified lead generated.
Why should you work with us?
We have more than 1 Million products to sell. Even if you sell 1 product in whole year you can earn a 1 Million Pound. It’s basically your efforts and dedication that will give you chance to earn.
Why should we work with you?
We are looking for a partner who can build an extreme online presence through the use of splash pages, social media, effective heavy SEO, and other online marketing methods. Please show up proof that you know how to rank, promote, and generate tons of traffic and leads.
How will the partnership work?
it’s very easy . You will generate qualified leads. We will pay you per lead. All you have to do is generate tons of leads via the internet marketing channels.
How much will you make?
The more leads you generate, the more money you'll make. We have uploaded half a million products and will upload up to a million products in next 2 months’ time. So you will have an inventory of 1 million products to sell and if you sell 1 product in the whole year time you will be earning more than a million pound.
Please note. We are looking for a partner that is confident they can generate thousands of leads per week. We are not looking for a small operation to provide a few leads.
What's next? Send us a 1-4 page proposal that details the following:
1) How many leads you can generate per week/per month.
2) How you will generate these leads. What specific methods you'll use.
3) How many keywords, long tail phrases, regular phrases you'll use, etc.
4) How long until we will first see results.
5) How many websites you will want to build. Will you build 1, or several? And why? Will you use splash pages or full websites? And why?
6) What technology you'll use for the websites/splash pages and why.
7) And any other important points to consider in the analysis that specifically relates to our precise industry.
8) Final and most important Point how much payout your expecting per each lead
Basically, show us how you are confident you will be successful. We are looking to partner with someone with great experience and SEO ability. No Time Wasters.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online