SEO project for International dating
This project was awarded to seoimpact for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
International dating service provider is looking for an expert in SEO to improve the website ranking in the google and to increase the traffic to the site. We have started to work on SEO, but we want to further improve the traffic and we need a visible result!
a) Significant growth in Natural visits at the end of the project (will be verified by search-engine's report)
b) At least 80% of our selected keywords are on first page
c) PR raise expected
In all: increase popularity, enhance image and increase confidence of the visitors. Your job is to get the website all the way to the top of google.
1) The building of the links:
- 300 PR4+ quality one-way/theme/diff IP/back links (provide me excel sheet with the urls to verify)
- 500 PR2+ one-way/related good links (provide me excel sheet with the urls to verify)
- 300 Social bookmarking submissions (provide me the list)
- 100 Articles of 500 words each: Original articles written in English about our service and related topics. Topics will be provided, no plagiarism accepted (all the articles will be verified. Please, send me an example of what you have written before)
- Blogs & Forums: increase the visibility in the dating forums and blogs (provide me the list where you plan to post)
All the links must be one-way, permanent, NO spam, hidden pages, Google banned sites, unethical tactics, directory unrelated........etc.
Links must contain only English and only European languages.
Absolutely no blackhat or grey hat methods, only white hat methods
- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Links must be only from European and English speaking countries websites like USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by service provider.
- No spammy comments
We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable. Spreadsheet should be provided after every 50 backlinks created with the following information (to correct errors, if any).
I will verify All links are DoFollow and that the Anchor text is correct.
I will verify the domain PR of each website.
I will verify that the pages where the link is present are publicly viewable (viewable without registration) and Indexed in Google.
Part 2) Rank high at Google, Yahoo and Bing's searches:
40 keywords will be used for the project. They are competitive, but for us important - these keywords are meant to drive the traffic to the site. At least 80% of them should be on the first page in google.
We need weekly report from you to see the improvement. Please provide us the detailed SEO techniques you will use, and info of similar successful completed projects you have done. No canned responses please.
100% payment when our site appears in 1st position in google on 80% of the keywords provided. Send me the plan of activities and the quote.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online