This project was successfully completed by Gamit for $250 USD in 21 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In21 days
We are looking for an expert SEO consultant that has an excellent track record in successfully completing a comprehensive online white hat/ethical SEO Optimization for a new site; www.statesresource.com. The SEO Optimization will use localized (at the State level) keywords (e.g. Arizona bidding preference) and non-localized keywords. There are 6 core keywords that we need help analyzing and tweaking based on what people are actually searching for. These keywords will need to provide us Top 3 ranking in google, yahoo and bing. The keywords are
1. competitive bidding
2. vendor preference
3. bid law
5. state statute
6. preference law
When you bid please provide a detailed plan, start date, end date, price and examples of the successful work you have completed. Previous customer/references information may be requested.
We look forward to reviewing your bid. Also, please keep in mind we’re looking to establish a long-term working relationship.
The SEO techniques requirements:
1. No black hat or grey hat methods, Only White Hat methods.
2. Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
3. No unethical methods, SEO Spam techniques and no junk profile building techniques are to be used
4. Links must be from English language websites only, must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
5. Links must be permanent, links must be one-way links and no links from under construction pages.
6. Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
7. Links that are not approved must be replaced.
8. Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 60-90 days.
9. No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
10. No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
11. No use of automated software or bots, no link farms, link exchange programs and web rings and no paid traffic sites.
12. No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
13. No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online