SEO services for my website(optimisation, link building)
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $145 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need SEO advices for my webpage.
You will analyze my webpage and tell me what to do to optimise it website: [url removed, login to view]
Link building relevant to singapore tuition industry context
1) Get into first page of google search results for the keywords 'tuition singapore' and ' find tutor in singapore'
2) Increase traffic to my site to average 10000 unique singapore visitors ID a month( Based on my analytics tools)
Payment wise will not be once off and milestone will be created and released every month as long as the above two objectives are met.
We will keep funding you for as long as we maintain our google ranking and traffic
Every milestone will be worth-ed 50 USD
*** NOT ALLOWED ***
1. No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
2. No black hat and other unethical SEO. spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
3. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
4. No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
5. No use of automated software or bots.
6. No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
7. No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
8. No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
You will need to provide us the following spreadsheet before payment is made:
1. Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink),
[url removed, login to view] Name,
3. Anchor text used ,
4. Site Type,
5. Google Page Rank and IP of link page
6. Date placed.
Do not bid if You can't do this work
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online