Search engine optimization of E-commerce site
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $395 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for a Online Marketing, PPC, SEO, Web Content professional to manage our company's in-house ecommerce sites running on SHOPIFY. Candidates with Shopify experience will be preferred.
Experienced in generating leads/revenue via search engine optimization, search engine marketing, pay per click campaigns, email marketing, content and social media campaigns. Increase ROI via data analysis, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, and similar tools. Must be experienced in online consumer products.
Technical Skills: HTML, Web graphics, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, e-Commerce systems, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, pay per click platforms
How You Will Make an Impact:
• Continuously optimize and update site content, including META data, page content, articles, and blogs to ensure maximum rankings for targeted keywords.
• Research, measure and grow link building campaign, including internal links, external links and directory listings.
• Review and analyze company website for areas that need to be detailed or improved
• Create multiple campaigns and manage traffic, customer acquisition and conversion through the channel
• Perform daily account management of pay-per-click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing and other search platforms
• Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts, and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
• Monitor campaign results and create reports detailing campaign performance
• Provide and organize SEO and SEM campaign reports
• Continually monitor organic search rankings to increase traffic and leads
• Act as expert consultant on content, PR and social media strategies to increase site traffic and keyword rankings.
• Research SEO best practices to identify necessary updates and new market opportunities.
• Consistently analyze, measure, and track site ranking factors, including prime keywords, long-tail keywords, internal and external links, site content and competition.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience You Will Leverage:
• 5-8 years hands-on experience in search engine marketing and optimization with understanding of how it fits into overall online advertising strategies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with search engines, website architecture and basic online principles.
• Familiar with various web analytics software.
• Knowledgeable with keyword analysis techniques and software.
• Focused, detail oriented, organized task manager.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online