Seo one word TOP 5 RANKING GOOGLE
This project was successfully completed by IndyaInfo for $80 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In30 days
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED!
Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
IF you give a good offer I have 2 websites to work on simultaneously
IF THIS PROJECT WAS SUCCESSFUL, SAME WORKER MAY BE AWARDED SIMILAR FUTURE PROJECTS
* * *
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 10 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (U.S., European, british and Australian results) 5 Low to Medium completion keyword in 3 months. ( We have previous experience with another websites that we own so we know what it takes ).
Need top 1 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 5 keyword. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 50 % of keywords or 5 keywords on site will rank in the top 10 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st month, I will page 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 1 result (50% must be in at least 2 months top 1 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 1 position on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of each month)
Max $ per month
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online