Setup Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, MySpace, Digg &amp; Promote
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $243 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We Are looking for someone to do the complete social media setup for us and to offer a few posts on each per day promoting our website, brand and products. We are currently only registered on Facebook and Twitter but dont do much posting.
We are a UK Based Home Bathroom and Furniture company looking to target only 18+ Adults from UK & Ireland, should be both male and female members added.
I need a Facebook Fans page created that will add 50000 UK targeted fans within 2 weeks. Need 10's of 1000's friends added.
This is what we want you to do :
* You create your profile.
* You add friends.
* You send personalized messages to each friend of your profile.
* You create reference groups.
* You invite and add people to each reference group.
* You send personalized messages to each member of each reference group.
* You subscribe your profile to your same entry or business groups.
* You send personalized messages to the groups that you are subscribed to.
* You upload your business or your entry pictures to your profile.
* You publish news in your profile everyday.
* You manage alerts to be delivered directly in your email account.
All fans must have status updated that go back maximum of 15 days
We want the same done for LinkedIn, Twitter, MySpace, Bebo, Digg, blogger, hubpages and squidoo.
Twitter Background must be setup with our company logo and contact details and website address, with daily informative tweets to our website and products, You will tweet about our products and website to over 10,000 twitter followers 5 times a day for 4 weeks. Provide Stats - Average number of clicks per tweet: 24. Full statistics will need to be given at the end, no. of times message has been posted and the number of clicks.
Setup Myspace account add 10'000 friends and add posts daily similar but not exactly the same as those on facebook and twitter.
Note: The project bidder must be trustworthy and credible in meeting the quantity and the deadline, or I will inform getafreelancer to start an active dispute process.
If project is done in terms of meeting the quantity, quality and deadline (timeliness based on formalised deadline!)
* Fans must be from: UK or Ireland
* All fans must be 50+ friends and a minimum of 4 photos
* All fans must be aged 18 and over
*Proof of prior work will be advantageous, esp. with references.
* All fans must be real people with active facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended soon-NO FAKES, NO BOTS, NO SPAM!
* If account/fanpage gets suspended you will not be paid
You will be PAID IN FULL 20 days after you are done SO WE CAN CONFIRM that fans are real and not disappearing. NO PAYMENTS UNTIL YOUR WORK IS DONE COMPLETELY AS PER DESCRIPTION. PERIOD.
* Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced or you will not be paid.
* Please use only good practices for inviting fans "White Hat" (Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and kept active).
* Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for.
* Please use only good practices for inviting fans (Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and kept active). You will not be paid if the Facebook account is banned/deleted.
When bidding please include:
* Accurate date of delivery
* URLS with examples of previous Facebook fan page work
We have 1 more company that if work provided is of a good quality we will offer this additional work to the sucessful winning, please bid to include all of the above work and then additional monthly costs for further posts, tweets etc
I look forward to receiving your info
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online