Social media and PR role based in Australia
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $26 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 AUD / hour
We are a small Australian/NZ wholesale business and will soon launch an online retail store. We require launch and ongoing services from an experienced emarketer to drive our social media and pr program.
1. Creation of pr stories and distribution to relevant media
2. Creation of ongoing social media activity to drive traffic to the site, using FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc
3. Potentially, some work in seo
4. Potentially, management or input into our email program, working with our marketing manager
We have two objectives:
1. Build the profile and positioning of a number of core brands which we distribute in Australia & NZ
2. Drive consumer traffic to the website
We want an experienced professional based in Australia with a solid, proven track record working in B2C social media and emarketing of consumer products, ideally in the fashion/lifestyle segment. This is a permanent contract position which we expect will require around 10 hours per week, subject to discussion. We are a very passionate and hands on team and our product range is beautiful, evolving and substantial. Being a wholesale business, our brand name is not known to consumers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online