Top 5 Ranking for 1 Keyword Forum Off-Site SEO
This project was successfully completed by Gamit for $150 USD in 21 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In21 days
I have a Forum with good On-Site SEO. I am looking to Rank in the Top 5 on Google for "Oakley Frogskins" with this forum. You can message me for the URL of the site, and any other relevant information.
Payment will be sent, once the site is in the Top 5!
By submitting a bid, you agree to these terms!
I am looking for Off-Site SEO.
SEO & Link Building should follow:
- Manual Links
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Prefer authoritative domains ([url removed, login to view])
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
All methods must be sustainable. I am not looking to simply hit top 5 then drop off from google.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online