Top 3 SEO for keyword!!!!
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $129 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We would like a freelancer with lots of SEO experience to get my 10 keywords in the top 3 for webseit on [url removed, login to view] ; [url removed, login to view] ; [url removed, login to view] ; [url removed, login to view] ; [url removed, login to view] ; [url removed, login to view] . And your opinion in target nisha.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment ,If you can get website to top 3 in google by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 10 keywords, I will send 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page,google top 3 results (50% or 5 keywords must be in at least top 3 on 1st page of google for final payment to be initiated).
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Bidder Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project. You must also provide detailed SEO techniques you will use and examples of completed projects you have done. During the project we should also receive the progress updates on weekly basis and all the stuff that has been done in a spreadsheet.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online