In the next few days, I am about to launch my ministry’s website and I figure that my website is real low in rankings. This is a trial bid post for a potential project for my main site. I am looking for someone to help with doing SEO on my nonprofit website. I want someone to follow Google, Yahoo, and Bing requirements. Do not and I will repeat do not do any tricks that will get my website blacklisted. I want real legit SEO technique no tricks that cause my site to be blacklisted. Again I repeat do not do illegal SEO trick. This is another trial that I am doing to establish for future SEO projects. I would like to know your plan and I would like for you to answer these questions below
1. Can you explain to me your SEO techniques?
2. How long you have been doing SEO?
3. What type of SEO will you do “ On Site, Off Site or Both”
4. Do you follow the policies of Google and Yahoo
5. What is the progression timelines for raising my site in the ranks?
6. What are your most important SEO techniques?
7. Why should I choose you for doing SEO?
8. What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
9. How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
10. What are your favorite and most successful SEO techniques you use?
11. Do you have examples for me to view?
Remember this is a trial bid. Please be reasonable and legit. I am nice, but I am not a pushover and I am shrew for business and projects. If I feel that you are trying to rip me off, you will not, I repeat will not be consider for future projects