Virtual Assistant & SEO/SEM Help
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 18
We are a diverse Internet Marketing and Web App Development company based in the United States looking to hire another Virtual Assistant part-time to start. We hired a VA over a year ago and they are now full time with us. We need help with organizational tasks and some repetitive marketing efforts on existing projects. To start we have 10-15 hours a week available.
We have a project management system that will keep track of all the tasks we assign you with. This will maintain all your priorities, document management, correspondence and hours used.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Strong understanding of PPC/SEM in Google Adwords
• Strong understanding of SEO & Google Analytics
• Understanding of Word and Excel.
• General internet and research skills (finding information from the Internet)
• Basic keyword research skills using Google keyword tool.
Some examples of the daily tasks you will be doing include:
• Research potential keywords and potential website designs for client’s websites.
• Manage Adwords PPC Campaigns and make suggestions to improve performance.
• Analyze Google Analytics and report stats into word or excel.
• Schedule appointments with Tungle, Doodle or some other online service.
• Ongoing SEO and Directory Submissions
• Linkedin Research
Please bid with your hourly rate to get started on this project and write “VA” at the start of your bid to let me know that you have read and understood the entire job specification.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online