I require a Marketing Assistant to help with the following:
1. Periodic development of [url removed, login to view] questionnaires and their marketing either on our websites or email response.
2. Fortnightly [url removed, login to view] emails to prospects and clients
3. Appraising of relevant Google alerts market intelligence for new content writing - for blog/newsletters
4. Effective community engagement via upkeep and development of social media incl. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (via Hootsuite, Tweetdeck or Buffer), YouTube and or Vimeo sites, Google +, Pinterest
5. Upkeep of 2 web sites which are built on Plone see [url removed, login to view]
6. SEO work on all content
7. Management of effective Adwords campaigns within budget
8. Analysis of Google Analytics
9. Updating of web sites that are written in Plone via [url removed, login to view]
10. Assisting in writing content for newsletters and on content.
11. General admin in marketing and sales presentations to prospective clients
12. Data base management of covering prospects, clients and users
The person must be:
2. Accurate, yet fast at their work,
3. Work to deadlines,
4. Be able to work remotely,
5. Stretch my thinking,
6. Be prepared to initiate
7. Communicate clearly verbally and in writing
8. Be savvy with the internet
9. Be impeccably honest
10. Act as a member of the team, albeit remotely.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $5000 for this job
Hi, I am a platinum level expert author on ezinearticles.com. I have read your project description carefully and feeling so much interest for this project. Please check the PM for details. Thanks
Experienced Australian Copywriter with SEO background. Worked across technology, fashion, services, FMCG and retail sectors. Versatile writer for any project. Experience across Google Analytics.