White Hat SEO Link Building Project
This project received 59 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $359 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have recently updated our website and are looking for an SEO expert to significantly improve our organic search ranking. The business is based in USA. We will provide you with the URL and keywords by PM. Ranking is to be measured on google.com.au. Two primary keywords with one being more important than the other. Target is top five ranking for both keywords. Both of the keywords are low to medium search traffic (i.e. they are not overly competitive).
We are not interested in any SEO packages, please do not address that in your response. Please only respond if you are an experienced SEO expert with the reputation on Freelancer to prove it.
1. STRICTLY white hat techniques. Any risk of being flagged by Google is completely unacceptable. Our target is realistic for this reason.
2. No unethical methods, spam techniques and no junk profile building techniques. We don't want hundreds upon hundreds of backlinks. We will listen to your recommendation as to how many are required but our prior is ~40 high quality back links.
3. Links must be from English language websites only, must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
4. You will provide us with an Excel spreadsheet summarizing the links created
5. Links must be permanent, links must be one-way links and no links from under construction pages
6. Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active
7. Links that are not approved by us must be removed
8. Pages must be indexed and cached by Google within last 60 days
9. No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
10. No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc. All links must be from a different IP address.
11. No use of automated software or bots, no link farms, link exchange programs and web rings and no paid traffic sites.
12. No banned sites, adult, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
In your response, please include:
1. A brief description of the method you plan to use, e.g. how many links do you plan to use? What is their source? How long will you take to build them (i.e. links / day so as not to be flagged as spammy)? Direct or indirect with layers?
2. List of recent similar projects.
3. Required timeframe. We have very high standards but like to think we are easy to work with. If you tell us it will take 60 days to see results then we would like to know that upfront. Please include two timeframes: both the time to complete the link building and the time to achieve the target ranking. Quality is more important to us than speed.
4. A summary of any additional information you require from us (other than what we have promised to PM above)
5. Please put the text "I have thoroughly read your project brief and project requirements" in your PM so I know you read the entire project description.
Thank you for bidding! We look forward to working with the winning bidder.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online