White SEO Google.com RANK 1
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $156 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
Client's website on 1st page (TOP TEN) results in [url removed, login to view] for 1 keyword.
The competition is easy for this keyword.
PM me for website address.
***If you don't have any expert white-hat SEO knowledge, please don't waste my time or yours!****
*Links building should follow:
- No BLACK HAT and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be accepted.
- Back-link pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
* Links that are not approved must be replaced by service provider.
* Please provide me the detailed SEO techniques you will use, and information of similar successful completed projects you have successfully completed. No canned responses please. Please be specific in bidding for this, by using the word "blogging"*
I need weekly reporting from you to see the improvement over time.
*****ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS******
Thank you all for your time!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online