White hat SEO professional for quality link building campaign
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 54
I require someone to build 50 quality permanent backlinks at a rate of no more than 10 per week and no less than 5 per week. I am looking for an experienced SEO that adheres strictly to Google’s guidelines and only engages in white hat SEO practices.
I am far more interested in quality over quantity and would much rather high quality links spread over a longer period of time.
I need links on relevant sites. I need links to be spread out and will need a report specifying each link and the date it was obtained every two weeks.
I will supply you with a spreadsheet with an ordered list of URLs/anchor text to build links for.
Here are the guidelines that will need to be strictly adhered to in order to be paid in full.
Please read these guidelines carefully and if you can’t follow them strictly do not bid.
WHAT WE REALLY WANT
• Links from relevant (Car rental, Travel, Tourism) local domains (.[url removed, login to view])
LINKS WE WILL ACCEPT
• All links must be permanent and active
• Only links from relevant sites will be accepted (Car rental, Travel, Tourism)
• PR2+ (PR must be varied no more than 15 of a given PR)
• Page must already be cached by Google
• English pages only.
• At least 50% must be Australian domains (.[url removed, login to view])
• One link per domain (with unique IP and C class addresses)
• Page must have less than 40 outbound links
• No forum or blog comment links
• No profile links
• No links from article directories
• Must be dofollow
• Must be one-way
• Must be permanent
• Must be in text, static/standard href HTML only
• Setup with with supplied keywords/anchor text and obtained in the order specified.
• Must be search engine friendly (no redirects, no cloaking or iframes etc.)
• Must not be “under construction”
LINKS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT
• Links that don’t comply with the above
• Links on no-index pages
• Multiple links from same site
• Spammy links
• Profile links
• From article sites, directory sites or link farms
• From black hat sites such as torrent sites, file sharing forums, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link-exchange programs, illegal, gambling, pornographic, free for all sites, web rings, pharmacy, newsgroups, rented links, spam sites, scraped content sites, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes, sponsored links, intrusive behaviour, ping sites, etc.
• From sites that will require later payment.
We will not accept black hat / grey hat backlinks. You must not use any black hat / grey hat automated software. These will not be paid for.
URLs & ANCHOR TEXT
We will provide you with URLs and anchor texts for each URL in a spreadsheet. You will be required to build the links in the order of the spreadsheet.
REPORT FOR EACH 2 WEEK PERIOD
At the end of each 2 week period we require an Excel spreadsheet of all links accumulated that month. It must contain the following columns:
1) Date obtained
2) URL of linking page (hyperlinked)
3) PR and Alexa of linking page
3) URL linked to
4) Anchor text used
If any link is dropped within six months, you must agree to replace the link at no additional cost.
WHEN YOU WILL BE PAID
We will pay you within five working days after we have checked and approved all the links.
If any links do not comply with the above, you will be asked to replace them before we pay out the milestone payment. We will send you a spreadsheet with a list of the unapproved links and reasons why they are not accepted. We hope this doesn’t happen so we don’t waste each other’s time.
If you do not provide acceptable replacements within 7 days after we send you the list of links to replace, then we will pay you a pro-rata amount for the project (ie: you will only be paid for the links which have been approved).
By bidding on this project you agree to these terms and conditions.
Offering anything else will be marked as spam.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online