150 PR3-PR7 backlinks required for pancake recipe website
This project was awarded to Webspromotion2 for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Require 150 one way backlinks from pages that are between PR3 & PR7. Please note that the page the link is on needs to be that PR, not just the main site page.
- Backlinks must be from websites that are related to food. Eg. recipe, resturant, food market etc.
- Manual links only, no auto submission
- All links must be one way non recip links.
- Backlinks from directory's OK as long as they are related directory (example, directory of websites of food recipes - just directory category being relavant is not sufficient), and the page of the link itself is the correct PR
- No comments in blogs
- No link farms
- No usenet
- No forums
- No torrent sites, file sharing forums, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link-exchange programs, submission, Free For All websites (FFA), hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic, black hat sites, spam sites, web rings, newsgroups, rented links, scraped content sites, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, etc.- No emails/spam
- Only white hat links
- English only
- The link page should already be indexed and cached in Google, Yahoo & MSN
- No redirects, cloaking
- ALL LINKS MUST MUST MUST BE "DO FOLLOW"
- Should be permanent links, not time limited. Permanent active non expiring
- Text links only, no image links
- Must be accessible, search engine friendly, not restricted by [url removed, login to view] or any other method
Payment will only be made after 150 links verified. If any of the links are disqualified, then payment will either be reduced by the number of disqualified links proportionately (value of winning bid / # disqualified links), or you will have to make up the additional disqualified links with new acceptable links.
In your response please include the word "flapjack" so I know that it is a legitimate bid and not a bot. Wont read any other bids that say "Hi please check PMB". If you noticed, we have placed this as a "featured" project by paying additional money, so we are serious, please be serious in your bids as well. We have a number of websites that need this done, so we are looking at establishing long term work and this is a trial basis, so please ensure that you bid competitively so we can consider a long term work.
Must provide list of links created in Excel spreadsheet that has Name of the site, URL of the link, PR of the page and when the link was created.
Milestone payment for this, 60% at the time we get the spreadsheet and are able to verify all the links, and the remaining 40% after 30 days when we will reverify the spreadsheet again, if any of the links are gone, then payment reduced proportionately.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online