This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1014 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are NOT interested in SEO packages, so don't contact me about them. I am looking for someone to do THIS project as described below:
Experienced link builders only. ALL MUST BE UNIQUE IP!! For a onlineprinter
5000 Backlinks needed. Specific keywords and corresponding URLs will be provided, More than one site (11 Domain from de, at. nl. fr. [url removed, login to view], it, es, pl, dk, fi, and pl) Domains but total 5000 backlinks.
For each Domain we have 20-30 different landingpages and different keywords.
Links should be sent daily and payment will be weekly after I have received the spreadsheet and verify each link. Will check all links before payment made. You will need to provide us with the following spreadsheet before any payment is made: Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address as well as the date placed, keyword and URL landingpage.
The link builder should be highly experienced. Must know how to check that links are good. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience. Good results will mean ongoing business for you.
* The page my link is placed on must be PR3 or above. (NOT JUST THE MAIN SITE)
* One link per domain. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page should be preferably from German for the german domain/French for the french Domain etc. language sites.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
* There is no more than 15 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
* Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
* Web sites must be developed (Not under construction).
* No sites that require ongoing payments
* No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
*No sites which ask for money later.
No links from under construction pages.
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
* No link from: guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
* One way non-reciprocal links.
* Links must be static html links including the choosing target keywords in anchor text
* Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
No use of automated softwarer – only 1 to 3 links per day MAX!
* Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
* Staggered deployment of the links is required
* No use of blackhat software. Seriously, you know what I mean. You must build links manually
Please note: Whitehat is crucial and required. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
Guarantee that each backlink will be permanent with the same URL for a minimum of 6 months
Backlink info must be entered online. The URL for posting the backlinks will be provided, if you are selected.
***All backlinks will be checked automatically daily for 6 months***
Any backlink that fails during this period must be replaced at no charge or the original cost refunded.
Read the above terms carefully. If you agree to terms, you're welcome to bid.
Payment after each on third of the total backlinks have been created, and have been checked and verified.
Final payment will be made after all backlinks have be created that meet the above criteria
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online