200 PR5+ .edu or .gov backlinks
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $76 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
We need 200 PR5+ .edu or .gov backlinks to our website (our website is translation related). Links have to be permanent, do-follow, all on different domains and be on a Page which has a PR5+, not domain PR but PAGE PR!
Absolutely NO BOTS OR BLACK HAT METHOD.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR5 + pages (home page page-rank, iframes, other page-ranks do NOT count)
- No subdomains, backlinks must be on a WWW.
- Links must be permanent and static HTML.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, etablert and fully active.
- We reserve the right to cancel Any link if not found suitable.
* Profile pages that we can not find in Google will not count.
Spreadsheet has to be reported at every 100 profiles created, with the following information (to correct errors, if any).
1) URLs of the publicly viewable profile page with links
2) Domain / subdomain PR
3) Anchor text used
We will Verify All links are DoFollow and that Anchor text is correct.
We will Verify the PR.
We will Verify that profile pages are publicly viewable (viewable without registration) and Indexed in Google.
- No black hat or other unethical SEO. Spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel = "nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages and the anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- NO USE OF AUTOMATED SOFTWARE OR BOTS
- NO PING SITES.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites , hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (eg link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
- No adult websites or with illegal content.
Up to 10 projects will follow based upon this project performance - so, you'll have an excellent possibility to get a 5-star review and increase you Repeat Hire Rate.
A bid with a lower amount will be prefered.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online