link building PR4+ backlinks
This project was successfully completed by Nichebacklinks for $74 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
- You must build links manually at 3-5 per day and spread them over at minimum of 20-35 days
- no violation of Google webmaster guidelines or spam techniques
- WHITE HAT techniques ONLY. Use of black / grey hat software will NOT be accepted or paid for.
linking pages should include the following :
- ONE WAY non-reciprocal links
- Permanent, active and never expiring
- .UK domains targeting a UK audience
- feature content relevant to products - eg type of product/market demographic etc
- more than 90% of the links to be from different domains/IPs
- links shall come from URLs with MINIMUM Google Pagerank of 4 or more. The pagerank should be the actual page with the backlink NOT the domain
- NO linkfarms, no viagra/casino spam etc, on the linking pages
- Links must be text - no graphics
- All links must be DO FOLLOW. Links must have low OBL, NO BLOG SPAM
- Detailed Excel file should be provided by you with all linking URLs each week
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT:
Before payment is made, a report should be provided by you with the following:
Link site exact URL with hyperlink, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, IP address, date placed.
Milestones will be released after 30 days from your report, when the links have been checked to see if they are still online. If they are not online, we will discuss about your payment, as permanent links is the first condition of this work.
IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THIS, DO NOT BID.
DO NOT ASK FOR EARLY MILESTONE RELEASE
Please, write: "I've read your project and accept your conditions" both on the bid and in the first message to me, or I will decline your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online