need traffic and ranking for my sites on google.de (google germany)
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $146 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hi there I need an SEO Expert to rank my site on page 1 on [url removed, login to view] (that´s Germany)
need top 10 ranking for new page and traffic (maily from german speaking sites) for blog (details per pm)
SEO & Link Building should follow:
I want clean WHITEHEAD SEO:
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- Links must be from german and some english language websites (the main theme is smartphones/cellphones/tablets) only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Prefer authoritative domains (.de german domains) and (com) aswell as some edu domains
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
- I'd like to be updated with frequent reports. Excel format preferential.
Looking forward to your bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online