1000 new REAL likes required for a new Facebook page
This project was awarded to lancerboy1206 for £20 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £30 GBP
1000 new REAL likes required for our Facebook page.
Timescale: 1-3 days
*NOTE: small budget!*
- Project requirements:
***NOTE: YOUR TECHNIQUES MUST NOT ENDANGER THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS BY PUTTING THEM AT RISK OF BEING BANNED.***** If our page gets banned for too many likes too fast you won't be paid. All likes must be legitimate people with active facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended soon -- Please, no bots, Blackhat techniques, no farming or other unethical tricks.
- You will not be given access as an administrator to our Facebook Page or backend.
- All likes/fans/followers must come from real people with active account Facebook accounts over 3 months old, and with over 50 friends
(no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended.)
- NO bots allowed
- The fans should be from UK and IRELAND ONLY **VERY IMPORTANT
- Must be achieved by NO means of Illegal activity (No blackhat methods)
- Fans must be active
- No spammers or distasteful, illegal or inappropriate profile pictures
- No affiliations with likers/fans/followers that will risk our page being deleted
- You must use good practices when gathering fans.
- This project will be considered 'completed' once there are 1000+ Facebook fans.
- All fans who like our page must have status updates that go back minimum of 7 days.
We will check sample profiles, and the contract will be terminated if there are high levels of spam
• Please provide what techniques you will use to generate fans
• You are bidding on specified payment terms
• Serious Bidders only
Facebook , Internet Marketing , Social Networking
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online