We are looking for a virtual assistent, at start for a couple hours a week. It may grow, depending on some factors and impact of the actions.
This is for a new company and the right person will expand to much more hours.
tasks can vary from:
- research various blogs and reach out to them for coverage
- Needs to do some research in markets for me, and has knowledge of quik searches in Google
- Knows SEO / understands it. (Doesn't have to execute it)
- Can organize folders / maps and word documents in the right folders
- Find quality websites and get in touch with them for guest blogging.
- Can post or Pin a message on social media
- Download and find images on stockphoto's + resize and crop them
Extra tasks (means more hours) can be fulfilled of you have decent knowledge about:
- Article editing and uploading
- Coordinates and communicates with another partner i work with.
- Preferably US
- Needs to write / understand and speak perfect English (no bad spelling or grammar)
- Wants to try out first for a week
- Needs to show previous skills / work in a CV/RESUME
- NEEDS TO HAVE SKYPE, AND KNOWS HOW TO WORK WITH.
- KNOWS DROPBOX
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN SEND ME PER MAIL YOUR RESUME AFTER THE FIRST CONTACT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SPECIAL SKILLS, PLEASE MENTION IT. THX Everything can be considered, depending on your global skillset.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
I don't mind doing this job But I must have the guarantee of a milestone payment on freelancer Go through my portfolio to see what my work looks like. Theresa
Dear Mr.Goblin I have some experience matches your requirements Advanced search on the internet E-Marketing Social media SEO photoshop web design and I'm available for more than 2 h/w