CPTIME (Career Planning Time) Magazine is a bi-monthly career publication geared toward students from middle school through college. The mission is to engage students in career exploration through success stories of role models who work in various careers, explaining what tasks they perform, why education is important and how they became successful. This position is a sales role, selling advertisements in a new magazine.
POSITION TITLE: Freelance Sales Contractor
WORK LOCATION: Remote – Person will work from home
HOURS: Make your own schedule during normal business hours
PAY: The pay is 20% commission - sell up to 16 pages for each bi-monthly edition
START DATE: ASAP
• Lead generation & prospecting
• Cold calling
• Marketing the publication
• Needs analysis with clients
• Closing Sales
• Completing forms and documenting activity
• Must have previous sales background; preferably in advertising.
• Self-starter to locate companies for CPTIME Magazine target audience
• Self-motivated to work with no direct supervision, and maximize pay
• Resilient ability to handle rejection
• Supreme verbal communication skills
• Relationship building and management; professional networking skills
• Attention to detail in keeping records of contacts, sales and call notes
• 3+ Years of related experience
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising or another business related field
Only serious, qualified applicants need respond.