Looking for dynamic self-motivated account manager to join a 5-person sales staff for United States-based publishing company.
Business-to-business magazine and website. One of two market leaders in category – operating successfully since 1978.
Leads provided but they will take some 'work' -- earnings potential. You are expected to go the extra mile and develop relationships with clients.
Leads are involved in the category, but may have not advertised before. This is not a "telemarketing job". Work will take place over email and phone.
The right candidate should be very comfortable on the phone! Product-specific training provided.
Perfect for a freelancing sales manager, or stay-at-home-parent with sales experience. (non-compete only).
Rates range from $995 to $6,000+.
Past publishing experience preferred but not required.
Looking for someone that can dedicate a few hours per day. Not full time (yet), but proven product (around for 30 years), leads and interesting category.
The ideal candidate. . .
• Self motivated with time to dedicate a few hours per day -- preferably in the morning.
• Able to build relationships with clients, not discouraged easily.
• Strong phone and email/writing skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent research skills.
• Problem-solver mindset.
• Ability to collaborate with office staff as necessary.