Ebay/Amazon Power Seller Wanted - Fashion Accessories Products
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $115 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I am looking for an established eBay and/or Amazon seller (or other platforms, if better suited to the task) to sell my range of fashion accessories products. In particular, the Showstopper Wristbags range on my business's website: [url removed, login to view]
Our products are brand new and completely unique. There are not currently any similar products on the market. There are 7 main products, but each product has a number of different colours and options, so you need to be able to create different options for the buyers to choose from when purchasing.
In your proposal, please provide your rate to list all 7 products on your eBay/Amazon/other store.
I am also very happy to offer a commission / bonus for a job well done. In your proposal, please also acknowledge that you understand that bonuses are available for products sold, and we can discuss this further after you have submitted your proposal. I have NO problem sharing profits with an enterprising, creative, results-oriented freelancer.
The freelancer ONLY needs to:
1) Create the eBay/Amazon/other listings, using text and images from my website as well as your own ideas.
2) Post the listings and re-post as needed.
3) Optimize the listings to maximize sales volume and profitability.
4) Send any questions to us, and post the answer once we have supplied it to you.
The freelancer DOES NOT NEED to do the following (we will handle this ourselves):
1) Ship the items to the buyers.
2) Handle returns / refunds.
3) Pay seller, shipping, PayPal and eBay fees.
Please also address the following in your proposal:
1) Your eBay/Amazon/other ID
2) The feedback score for your account (I'm looking for a power seller with an amazing reputation and fantastic feedback and sales history)
3) Confirmation that you do not have any limits on your selling account(s)
4) How long your PayPal account has been active
5) Confirmation that you do not have any limits on your Paypal account
6) That you speak fluent English
Based on our previous sales record, I have no doubt that these products can generate steady sales over a long period. This could be a huge benefit to someone that is willing to put in the time at the beginning to list the products, and then wants to work a few hours per week, but earn a steady commission of sales for a period of time into the future.
I look forward to your proposals, and to discussing this project further with interested bidders. I am looking to hire 1 or possibly 2 people.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online