If you know how to list on eBay, you need MONEY and you want to work from home? This is the job for you!
We are looking for eBay sellers with outstanding accounts to join the team! Our average sellers earn up to $1600 weekly with outstanding accounts!
- You'll need to have experience on how to sell item(s) on eBay.
- Your eBay, Paypal or Amazon should be more than 6 months old. Preferably more than a year old.
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc.; I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
- You must be able to send reports in excel format in an organized way (I will provide excel spreadsheet).
- You must be able to speak good English.
- Auctions will be BIN (Buy-it Now) in Fixed price format for most items.
- You will receive 20% -25% per sale; you will be selling more than one item per day.
- Shipping for most items is free.
- You will send a sales report at the end of each day; items will be posted the next working day.
- Items will be shipped once I receive payment and tracking numbers will be provided with most items.
- Support questions will be forwarded to me and I will write the reply to send
Email me if you feel this is the role for you and you wish to start selling
Please apply- NO TIME WASTERS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Willing to do any good challenging job
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
with over 13 years of experience in the accountancy profession I offer a reliable efficient service.
4+ year experience in the IT industry specializing in developing J2EE based applications using Liferay Portal, Mule ESB, JBPM 5.
Success is not a destination, but one long journey. Working precisely to create delighted customers along with effective long-term client relationship is our mission.