Part-Time/Full-Time eBay Online Listing - IT/Electronics - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
We are an company looking for assistants who will help us sell our vast amount of products that we need to sell. Hours and job structure are very flexible.
eBay experience is a must. You will be expected to be confident using eBay and understanding how it works.
- Advertising and managing eBay and Amazon listings (or others as appropriate)
CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION MUST BE:
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent in English
- Extremely organised and excellent at multitasking
- Familiar with eBay and Amazon (or others as appropriate)
- Self-starter and team player
1) eBay or auction/e-commerce experience
2)Bank account or Paypal to receive payment
3) Dependable, Courteous and Professional
If you meet the requirements please contact us ASAP.
I offer and expect a lot of commitment and honesty.
Thanks for your interest
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online